How do we instruct you?

Macbeths only work on deceased estates or matters with a legislative basis. In order to instruct us and adhere to Australian access policies we always need to know the name of the deceased, have a copy of the death certificate, a copy of the Grant, or if no grant a letter explaining the situation together with formal instructions.
We can help you instruct us where there is no Grant.