What We Do
- complete intestacies identifying and locating beneficiaries all around the world.
- identify and locate executors and beneficiaries (heirs) of estates
- we identify and locate unnamed classes in a Will
- we investigate and report on de facto relationship claims
- we investigate and report on paternity issues
- report for Benjamin orders, or sections of various Trustees Acts
- check personal IDs
- obtain certificates and other documents from around the world.
- research chains of executors
- complete Estates Entitled parts of intestacies
- investigate intestacy laws of other countries.
- give advice regarding missing people around the world.
- ‘clean’ your deeds registers and Will registers.
- obtain family forms , banking particulars and other documents from beneficiaries
- write distributions for estates
- certify our work.
Our clients include legal professionals, public and private Trustee Companies, private executors.
Macbeths has existed for over 35 years, has trained staff; an efficient file management system, agreements with agencies and a very good reputation. All research staff have between 25 and 40 years’ experience in probate genealogy.